And Finally........

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
It is with a fair amount of trepidation, that I put forward my offerings to a forum populated by such talented photographers.

Personally, I think the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of Ben Law, who gave me the necessary shove (encouragement!) to give this my best shot (ropey pun intended).

The delay in publishing was down to the "power behind the throne" being otherwise occupied. So now, if the Technical Gods are in a convivial mood, the photos will appear in my next post (to allow for editing).

Here goes nothing....

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
MY SYSTEM:

DSCN2206.jpg

DSCN2154.jpg

DSCN2152.jpg

AMS 35i

DSCN2153a.jpg

Majik DS

DSCN2168.jpg

AVR 600

DSCN2169.jpg

DV79

IMG_0129a.jpg

204/2c

Speakers.jpg

205/2

Thingy.jpg

Sub.jpg

IMG_0174a.jpg

206 DS

IMG_0184.jpg

RipNas

DSCN2164.jpg

A

Anonymous

WOW...I bet that sounds fantastic, Cno, it certainly looks great, nice rug too :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
BenLaw said:
Fantastic, superb system Cno :) That centre is a monster :grin: Whereabouts in the room is the sub and how have you gone about hiding cables for the rears?

Cheers,

Ben

The sub is on the left side (as you face the TV), near the front.

The wires for the Rears are hidden above the picture rail and behind the curtains...apart from 3" which is painted to match the walls (and photoshopped out. :oops: ).

Paul.

Oh, I remember what I wanted to ask you Cno...

How far behind the sofas are your rears? I assume they are about head height whilst standing. I have bookshelves as rears because dipoles weren't suitable in my old house. In my new place with a new sofa, the wall is about two feet back from my ears in my viewing position. I was thinking about moving to dipoles as I don't feel surrounded. I can put them 1.5m-2m apart. Can I get away with this you think?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts