An On line Pioneer dealer in the UK that ships overseas

sureesh40

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I want to purchase a Pioneer A30 integrated amplifier. Does anyone know of an on line Pioneer dealer in the UK that can ship to Asia where I live. I know of Stone audio but their price is a little high. Most of the dealers I know will only deliver to the UK.

Thanks

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It depends if UK Pioneer dealers are allowed to ship overseas. If there's already representation in a certain zone, dealers from outside that zone aren't usually allowed to mail order into it.

I am unsure what the benefits would be in shipping one, surely purchase price plus shipping would be more than the cost to purchase locally, and would be wary of power supply requirements as A30 is not switchable so unless your supply is identical to UK it's not advisable.

sureesh40

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Yes the A30 is not available here in Singapore where I live. And I heard it is a great amp for the money. Our power supply here is the same as that of the UK. We were once a British colony. Actually if I were to ship it to Singapore I would save on the 20% VAT and that would help offset the shipping cost.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
sureesh40 said:
Hi

I want to purchase a Pioneer A30 integrated amplifier. Does anyone know of an on line Pioneer dealer in the UK that can ship to Asia where I live. I know of Stone audio but their price is a little high. Most of the dealers I know will only deliver to the UK.

Thanks

Why dont you try to get one on ebay that will ship to you?

sureesh40 said:
Hi

Yes the A30 is not available here in Singapore where I live. And I heard it is a great amp for the money. Our power supply here is the same as that of the UK. We were once a British colony. Actually if I were to ship it to Singapore I would save on the 20% VAT and that would help offset the shipping cost.

I see, and see your logic.

sureesh40

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Yes I looked at the ebay prices and they are higher than what I would be paying at the online stores.

Morever they are from Germany or Japan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts