Amplifier + Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello.

Decided to buy a system. The budget is modest. Room is 15-18 square meters. Audio source - computer Prodigy HD2 replaced with operational amplifiers and capacitors on the output. The sound is quite dry, without distortion. The wires are already there. Acoustic Wire - Van den Hul CSS-122 Interconnect - Silver High Breed Quintessence.

Interested in:
Tannoy Fusion 2
Tannoy Mercury V1

Choosing a decent amp, it is both new and secondary market:
Onkyo A-9155
Denon PMA-510AE
NAD 315BEE
Cambridge Audio Azur 540A V2
NAD 326BEE

I have three main questions:
1) Which speakers should choose, because they are very similar?
2) What kind of amplifier should choose from the list to combine with speakers and wires? I love the soft and surround sound, but that there was no "soap", the details do not disappear.
3) Now use the computer speakers. Will there be a big difference with these speakers and amplifiers options?

Thank you very much!

Dr.SSG

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Go for Tannoy V1 + Denon 520AE(latest version). Use good Q speaker cable like Chord company carn. silverscreen etc. The result will be pleasing without crossing the budget line. Can consider NAD if budget allows but no to CA n Onkyo here.

SSM

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the C326 and wouldn't want to partner it with entry-level Tannoys unless a 'furry', warm sound is intensely desired. Either Tannoy needs incisive leanish amplification, like one needs a glass of lemon-lime-juice after an Indian curry dinner to help cut through all that clogging ghee. Not saying Tannoys sound like ghee, but you get my message. :grin:

Like the Dr, I'd pick the Denon.

SS

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts