Amplifier brand classification…

Regisss

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

Some days ago I was searching in internet for comments and reviews about best amplifications for Dali Ikon 6 mk2 and B&W 683 s2 and suddenly find nice comment about classification of amplifiers brands… like Nad and some others… market level (not that good sound, but plenty of features). There were mentioned also other – higher levels with such simple description…

The problem is that I cannot find this comment any more… Can anyone help please in finding?

Many thanks in advance!

unsleepable

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Can you remember a phrase or some statements from what you read so that you can run an exact string match search in Google? That's what I do when I try to find something that I've read. Just put the phrase or expression within quotation marks in the search box.

Regisss

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for advice, but the biggest problem is that I can’t remember direct phrase, quotation... I remember that there were mentioned brands like Nad, Roksan, Naim, Rotel etc.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure of the point of classification of brands. Sounds like some American idea for people who don't know anything about hifi. Some brands cross different areas of the market, like Rotel.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
A thread by Covenanter (a few months ago) who listened to a number of different brands before deciding on the marantz 8005 (good choice too!)

tonky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts