Amp

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ianb

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for all the help and advice but after running In the Q acoustics 3050i's on my trusty old sony ta fb740r amp and a beautiful rega planar 3 I've decided to have the sony serviced and cleaned up.ive tried a couple of the recommendations at my local hifi shop and I just love the sound my oldie but goodie sony! So thanks for all the advice but I'm sticking with it.

Thanks for all the help and advice but after running In the Q acoustics 3050i's on my trusty old sony ta fb740r amp and a beautiful rega planar 3 I've decided to have the sony serviced and cleaned up.ive tried a couple of the recommendations at my local hifi shop and I just love the sound my oldie but goodie sony! So thanks for all the advice but I'm sticking with it.
Good stuff. I've always said "if it isn't broke...."

Reactions: ianb
Just because I'm nosy, which amps did you listen to?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts