amp to accept ex hard drive

kateb

Sep 10, 2022
Visit site
i have been using sonos for 9 years. it is connected via amps to Bose speakers throughout the house. Lately i ahve problems with Sonos and have decided i would like an amp that i can connect an ex hard drive to. Any suggestions

kateb

Sep 10, 2022
Visit site
not really , i have 3 sets of bose speakers throughout the house. i was planning on having the amp in my office and connect it to the already wired speakers in the other rooms

I have had sonos for 9 years now and it is great but everytime i have an upgrade or something to the computer i lose playlists

Vincent Kars

kateb

Sep 10, 2022
Visit site
Don’t really see why you need to change. Just get a NAS put your music on there and tell the Sonos where the music is now.

turn the computer off and enjoy the music.
i like this idea, i have never set up a NAS system before will have to chech out how to do that. i was technical when i worked but i am now in my 70's. which is s=why i dont really wont to lose the sonos system as it has worked so well.
then again the reason i was looking for an amp was that the sonos app keeps losing playlists, losing access to the 2nd drive on my computer, and i have to reset everything up again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts