Amp and floorstanding speaker combo recomandation

OviPsk

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Im looking to buy an amplifier and a pair of floorstanders for my living room(new residence) witch will be conected to an HTPC most likely(as for DAC i think ill go fo Audioquest`s Dragonfly v1.2)

Im rather new to Hi-Fi and only recently decided to spend a bit more on audio gear.(@ 1200 pounds for both components to be exact).

I`ll keep things short i have/had(i brooke them/getting new ones)a pair of Soundmagic E10 and absolutely love them both tonaly and theyr joyfull/musical nature(I tend to not spend much on IEMs becouse breaking them is a habbit im very well aware i have).

My question is this can someone point im in the right direction in purchesing a pair of speakers of speakers and amplifier within my budget that would match my preferance(i allso own a pair of Grado SR 60i`s that i like but they do tend to sound a bit thin/bright on some types of music...mainly metal/all sub genres..i presonaly like a bit more "body" to electric quitars).

Room size is about 18 ft. deep and very wide @ 30-35ft.

I allso have to point out that desing is allso a bit important both becouse they have to integrate in the living room and for wife aproval(aka the finish should be nice and they shouldnt bee too big examples the Q2050i are ok mission MX5 are not)

Thank you in advance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts