Amazon Prime Music - Help Needed

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've just subscribed to Amazon Prime for a year, and I thought I'd try and make the most of all their free services. After a bit of confusion, I've managed to work out how to add albums into the music library so that I can play them, but if I turn the tv off, I get no sound, even though the Fire Box is connected directly to the receiver via a hdmi cable. Why?????

Please help, this kind of thing really annoys me, and I can't see Amazon will be much help.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I've just subscribed to Amazon Prime for a year, and I thought I'd try and make the most of all their free services. After a bit of confusion, I've managed to work out how to add albums into the music library so that I can play them, but if I turn the tv off, I get no sound, even though the Fire Box is connected directly to the receiver via a hdmi cable. Why?????

Please help, this kind of thing really annoys me, and I can't see Amazon will be much help.

it may have something to do with HDMI CEC. I know when I turned off my ATV4 the tv would go off as well, until I changed the settings but I can't remember if it was the TVs or ATV.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thanks, but I've solved it.

When I was turning the tv off, it was just pausing the music, so if I hit play, it's back on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts