am i expecting to much

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi ive just bought a yamaha 1065 amp with kef 2005.3 k1 i havent yet watched a movie via dvd player or blueray . ive just watched movies ,sport with sky idont feel i get the cinema effects through the speakers . ive done the set up all ok will i only get full movie experiance with a player as 99% of the time am not watching tv through sky thanxs

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
They do take time to run in, I was a little disappointed with mine at first.

I would also do a Google search for recommended settings, you may be able to get more out of it.

A

Anonymous

I thought that as well, even more so with my New R370HD, I thought it sounded worse than my 10 year old 20.00 gale 5 subwoofer.

But played some blu-rays, had a fiddle,,,,, not with myself, and about 48-72 hours of pounding base and the dark night, gi joe and star trek, it is so so amazing.

You need to give it time, let your ears adjust to the new system.

A

Anonymous

paver59:hi ive just bought a yamaha 1065 amp with kef 2005.3 k1 i havent yet watched a movie via dvd player or blueray . ive just watched movies ,sport with sky idont feel i get the cinema effects through the speakers . ive done the set up all ok will i only get full movie experiance with a player as 99% of the time am not watching tv through sky thanxs

you have to remember that ufortunately not all movie,s and tv programs are equal in audio & vedio quality .

the best way to test your system is to get your self one of these well reveiwed movie or one that u know your self that it has great sound and give it a try on your new system . personaly speaking -tv broadcasting is the last think i want to test the capability of my sound system with.

A

Anonymous

paver59:hi ive just bought a yamaha 1065 amp with kef 2005.3 k1 i havent yet watched a movie via dvd player or blueray . ive just watched movies ,sport with sky idont feel i get the cinema effects through the speakers . ive done the set up all ok will i only get full movie experiance with a player as 99% of the time am not watching tv through sky thanxsObvious I know but did you connect you Sky box to the Yamaha with an optical cable as well as a HDMI

A

Anonymous

i dont have sky hd so ive just conected yamaha with an optical cable . before i bought this set up i had an all in sony all in one cinema witch i bought about 6 years ago at a cost of £400 . so when igot this set up i thought it would be a lot better may have to get hd is this any better?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts