ALBUM PLAYER

K

keeper of the quays

DomCheetham said:
So far I don't like it, you can set the output to ASIO which loads up JRiver. It's whack.

It also unstable. 

Tried it the demo only. 
hi young cheetham! How the devil are you? This contraption? You say it pc! Does this mean if i use it..i shall be more politically correct? Will I then be more sensitive to others? My ability to offend shall be curtailed! Can I have some of this pc stuff please...ill be the most popular member of this forum? ( I'm nearly that already!) this pc stuff will hasten this I believe! Where do I sign up? You have sold it to me.. ;)

Dom

TBH, I went to sleep at 4.30am, but didn't actually sleep. Interestingly I'm off too Audio T. Might pick up some speakers.

Ofcourse I will tell you about them. After I shake this tiredness.

Edit: It's closed on a monday.

K

keeper of the quays

DomCheetham said:
TBH, I went to sleep at 4.30am, but didn't actually sleep. Interestingly I'm off too Audio T. Might pick up some speakers.

Ofcourse I will tell you about them. After I shake this tiredness.

Edit: It's closed on a monday.

eh? It's Monday this day! Don't bother..it will be a journey of fruitlessness..try and get some sleep! (remember tea and coffee help you stay awake..drink red bush tea..sleep soundly)

K

keeper of the quays

DomCheetham said:
Why thank you Keeper, I might just puff on my Mini Volt and then go off and buy some Sainsbury's pasta salad.

*dirol*

Small edit, my Mini Volt tastes of custard cream.
My eggs and bacon taste like a fry up!

K

keeper of the quays

DomCheetham said:
Sounds good. Being on a diet means I can't eat the most delightful stuff. *smile* 
Go gluten free mate..eat loads..lose weight! Become more brainy too! Before I went gluten free? I was a dullard!

Dom

keeper of the quays said:
DomCheetham said:
Sounds good. Being on a diet means I can't eat the most delightful stuff. *smile*
Go gluten free mate..eat loads..lose weight! Become more brainy too! Before I went gluten free? I was a dullard!

Hell Keeper, it's hard to maintain my diet. Walked past Bankers and snuck in, came out with a fish and chips, whoa thats tasty.

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts