AKG K450 and Bluetooth

Wightknight

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
AKG's website speaks of a bluetooth adapter that can be used with these headphones. Do any forum members have one and if so, where did you get it?

I cannot find any website selling it and the AKG website doesn't seem to provide a part number.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Is this what you mean?

http://uk.akg.com/tl_files/catalog//AKG/AKG/Spec%20sheet/Mini/Specification%20Sheet%20-%20HA%20450%20%28English%29.pdf

Alernatively, it could be the K 830 BT headset?

Wightknight

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Graham,

Thanks for your reply. The communication kit is a wired solution for connecting to a mobile phone. I am looking for a bluetooth adapter that allows connection to a music player or phone.

If you download the specification sheet for the K450s, you will see it states: "Bluetooth® technology optional. Great sound included. Ideal for use with virtually any portable music player, the new K 450 can also wirelessly connect to your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone by means of an optional adapter and headset. So you can enjoy your favorite music as you may never have heard it before, as well as make and receive hands-free calls (with our optional communication kit), all through the same system."

It is this optional adapter that I am looking for.

Best regards

A

Anonymous

It looks like it was never made...........
smiley-cry.gif

Try here for a definitive answer: harmanservice@carradiorepairs.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts