Aiwa gumstick battery

nick_p

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to replace my battery in my 18 year old aiwa mini disc player if anyone knows where i can get one i would be most grateful
it's a 3.7 volt sometimes known as a gumstick battery

The company was taken over by sony for servicing but that is all the battery is exclusive to this model only which was the top model in it's day

The sound quality easily surpasses anything on the market today hence i would like to keep it if possible

nick_p

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
nick_p said:
I'm looking to replace my battery in my 18 year old aiwa mini disc player if anyone knows where i can get one i would be most grateful
it's a 3.7 volt sometimes known as a gumstick battery

The company was taken over by sony for servicing but that is all the battery is exclusive to this model only which was the top model in it's day

The sound quality easily surpasses anything on the market today hence i would like to keep it if possible

The battery is 3.7 volt 700 MAH made in japan for the model model AF80
the output on the charger is dc 4.5 volt 500ma

nick_p

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
chebby said:
http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_rb103247.htm

Nearest I can find so far.

See if your Aiwa is on the list.

Many thanks i did try that company who are very good but regretfully that is not the battery. The battery in the aiwa was the original gum stick battery and is a perfect square fit for the mini disc players but somehow the design changed for all other players and aiwa although a far superior product the Sony took over with aiwa going bust

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts