Airport express - what exactly?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

John Duncan

Yup, agreed, it should do what it says it's going to do. have you tried all the stuff in all those threads? I still think the Windows Zero Config is your best bet - I wouldn't want my pc trying to find a better wireless network every minute, I'd want it to stick with the one I'm connected to!

PJ1200

Jan 4, 2008
Visit site
Chaps - I haven't yet, but haven't been at home long enough. I will give it a go this weekend and report my findings.
I know it comes across like I'm anti-Apple. I'm not, just very frustrated. Thanks to you both for your help - and time. I'll bow out of this thread, as conscious it's not helping the OP's quesiton!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
PJ1200:I know it comes across like I'm anti-Apple. I'm not, just very frustrated. Thanks to you both for your help - and time.
No worries, I know how annoying these things can be when they don't work - I worked full time in IT support for 6 years!

John Duncan

PJ1200:Chaps - I haven't yet, but haven't been at home long enough. I will give it a go this weekend and report my findings.
I know it comes across like I'm anti-Apple. I'm not, just very frustrated. Thanks to you both for your help - and time. I'll bow out of this thread, as conscious it's not helping the OP's quesiton!

I thought this *was* the OP's question! Dang, might have to remind myself what it was.......

TRENDING THREADS