Air Audio Designs ipod dock £29.99 @ play with free accessory down from £79.99

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Sadly not. BTW, I've edited the link to our News story matengawhat as I've just updated it and the URL has changed. Thanks for the tip-off!

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today at last (29.99). I must say its not bad looking. Just for the kitchen so happy enough.

If I'd bought if for 79.99 might not be so happy. Perhaps I'm comparing it unfairly to the Zeppelin (it is many times cheaper after all), but its like night and day. Sounds ok for a budget offering.

It's always nice to get a bargain but now I'm used to better wonder how long I'll keep it.

Oh and it doesn't charge iphone either. Nothing to do with SQ, but is a pian.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i got mine last friday and think would have been disapointed for £79.99 - £30 seems a decent price - i got it for the garden as works on both mains and batteries - although not tried with batteries yet - was smaller than i thought it was going to be and lacks some low end but actually sounds ok for the money - have heard a lot worse. Not heard any distortion yet which these small things sometimes suffer from

pretty sure does charge the iphone or at least the logo changes to say connected to mains - the remote skip track does not work with iphone (using 3gs could make a difference)

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes. It is charging my iphone now. Ever since I installed OS4 phone has adopted a bit of an erratic nature on things of this type.

To be honest the more I listen to it I have to say its not worth £30.

Did a direct comparison to the Zeppelin yesterday using the same track RAMMSTEIN - TIER. The results were laughable in comparison to the B & W. Not just worse but a league apart.

PP : You say this lacks some low end, but I don't think it has any at all.

Surely they never had the cheek to actually charge the full 79.99, ????

As this will take batteries this could be used as a travel speaker

I'd go so far as to say that a £10 Aidrock is comparable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts