Advioce on Bookshelf for Yamaha AS500

audipheonix

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Best matching bookshelf for yamaha AS500 among Kef Q300; Dynaudio 2/6; MS Aviano 2; Wharfedale 10.1; MA Bronze BX2. :wall:

I listen to music from Mozart to linkin park. A bit confused what will sound good for music of varied genre.

Thanks Beforehand

A

Anonymous

Out of the ones mentioned, the Q300's but they are nearly double the price of some of the others you have mentioned. The Dyn's are also very good. But I prefer the presentation of the KEF's

A

Anonymous

I own a pair myself, and I listen to mostly Rock I.E - Floyd and Zeppelin and the Q300's have never seemed to struggle with any of it. Though, they do have a larger driver maybe that helps them perform better with heavier music

A

Anonymous

Rotel RA05se, which is only around 40 Watts a channel. Half of what the Yammy's got to offer.

audipheonix

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Very true . Have you Auditioned the yammy. And what is the experience of jazz through them. What cd player you are using . I am planing to buy a Dacmagic that will play flac from my pc. will it be good or a standalone player . I have the choice between Marantz Cd5004 or the CA 550c.

A

Anonymous

I'm in the process of trying various streamers as I don't want to go down the route of another CD player. Can't really say much on the CA, but CD5004 and 6004 for that matter are both very capable CDP's

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts