Advices for a new HIFI system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I was thinking to replace my old HIFI system (20 years old) by a new one. The problem is that I have a limited budget so in a first time I would like to replace just one or two components.

My system is currently composed of:

- HIFI speakers: JM Lab Opium 704

- Amplifiers: Denon PMA 500V

- CD players: Denon DCD 1400

Firstly, I would like to know if my system is competitive with current systems (ampli + cd players) like Cambridge Audio 540V2 .... and NAD 325BEE. What do you think about my speakers ?

If I should replace one of these components which one should I replace in a first time? Do you have tips to give me for a new system?

Thanks for your help !

A

Anonymous

Well at the moment my budget should be around 500/600? (for this summer). And yes it has a digital output but the cd player is sometimes scratching just after a pause. The main question for me would be to know what kind of quality offer my current system in comparison to newest systems. And also what should I replace firstly for a new system? I thought ampli+CD would be the best choice...

I'm mainly listening rock (ZZ Top, Creedance Clearwater revival) but also classical music. I can also listen groups like Morcheeba, Wax Tailor...

A

Anonymous

up plz
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts