AccurateRip - EAC

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
I get error codes on some tracks when ripping CDs saying that the rip could not be verified by AccurateRip as accurate because of a timing problem/s although the rip was sucessful! Should I be bothered? Is there a way round this? It's usually on the first and last tracks where the disc in the drive is changing speed or not up to speed.

Matt

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Have you setup EAC via one of the online setup guides or are you just on installation defaults?

Never ever had timing error (ripped 800 cd's ) only not verified as accurate may be different pressing.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Matt, Speed will vary but yes if you want a accurate lossless copy you perform more processing and it depends on original CD disk . Get into the habit of starting copy then doing something else don't just wait for it .. At the end of the day if it even goes down to 1:1 and you get a 100% copy your happy just takes longer.. Better doing the 15 x error correction or whatever than accepting a substandard rip in my book.

EDIT: Can't remember for sure but that looks like setup guide I used
emotion-2.gif

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Still no good, I'm using all the settings suggested and every track on my album did not get verified as accurate. Every track did say 'Peak level 100% - Track quality 100%'

The disc is nearly new, very clean. Any ideas? Or should I not be bothered?

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
mattjax05:

Still no good, I'm using all the settings suggested and every track on my album did not get verified as accurate. Every track did say 'Peak level 100% - Track quality 100%'

Matt, As long as you get Track Quality 100% and copy OK nothing to worry about.

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
kena:mattjax05:

Matt, As long as you get Track Quality 100% and copy OK nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the reassurance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts