A recommendation

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I come across a brilliant artist. I think she's pretty new. She's a bit Norah Jones and a bit corrine bailey-rae. Chilled out and brilliant.

Andreya Triana

This'll be my last post for a while. This place has gotten a bit stagnant and joyless so i'm off. Thanks to all the nice peeps that i've had a crack with over the last nearly four years. Mitch and Jase, get in contact through FB whenever you fancy, fellas. Mitch, i'm still up for a beer, mate.

Arivaderci!

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
bretty said:
I come across a brilliant artist. I think she's pretty new. She's a bit Norah Jones and a bit corrine bailey-rae. Chilled out and brilliant.

Andreya Triana

This'll be my last post for a while. This place has gotten a bit stagnant and joyless so i'm off. Thanks to all the nice peeps that i've had a crack with over the last nearly four years. Mitch and Jase, get in contact through FB whenever you fancy, fellas. Mitch, i'm still up for a beer, mate.

Arivaderci!

Anything we can do to talk you round? Need more like you to counteract the joylessness!

If not, enjoy the music until your return
smiley-smile.gif

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Unfortunatley you are right Betty :-( its gone a bit downhill over the last few weeks. but then again maybe its because we now have all our kiy sorted.

You'll be missed mate and yeah have your details so will catch you soon.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
bretty said:

Andreya Triana

Arivaderci!

This wouldn't be an Anna Calvi type recommendation would it? :p

Thought you'd been quiet recently, although I don't think you're the only one, shame really as the only reason I started posting again after a long period was because of a few like minded people not taking themselves too seriously on a forum which can...................oh! did I say that out loud??

Won't be the same mate! 8)

Well hasta la vista

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts