A message for drummerman

Back in May when I lost my forum virginity (so to speak) and I asked all you people advice on an amp upgrade, you suggested starting from scratch and replace my A65 & RS6's with the Cyrus/Rega combo.

Well I auditioned the Cyrus 8VS2 on my RS6's and I was surprised with results. I've read so much about how bright and cloying the Cyrus can be if pooly matched. Certainly not the case. It was balanced, detailed and punchy.

For a number of reasons I'm not parting with the MA's. I've heard the Kandy & Cyrus and both impressed. I will probably listen to one other before deciding (maybe Primare I20).

So although I haven't totally gone with your recommendation, I was pleased I tried the Cyrus.

Thank you drummerman.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Most welcome though starting a thread for a thank you is ... unusual.

Still, all of you, keep them messages of gratitude coming. Monetary donations will be received gratefully, bank details to follow shortly
emotion-2.gif

drummerman:
Most welcome though starting a thread for a thank you is ... unusual.

Still, all of you, keep them messages of gratitude coming. Monetary donations will be received gratefully, bank details to follow shortly
emotion-2.gif

Don't think my benevolence will stretch that far. I'm a caring, sharing sort of guy (modest as ever) and will appreciate any help.

Ta!

TRENDING THREADS