8m hdmi - which ones???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i need a hdmi 8m in length to go from my amp to projector, which ones are recommended purely for picture quality in this length, i could manage with a 7m, 8m would be tidier though.

Audio quality is not an issue, as it is purely a picture feed i need, and all the reviews I have read concern themselves mainly with audio.

Please help.

A

Anonymous

chicknorris:

i need a hdmi 8m in length to go from my amp to projector, which ones are recommended purely for picture quality in this length, i could manage with a 7m, 8m would be tidier though.

Audio quality is not an issue, as it is purely a picture feed i need, and all the reviews I have read concern themselves mainly with audio.

Please help.

Hi had the same problem as yourself HDMI Amp to projector only , except needed 10m which I thought would cost me a fortune as I usually use Chord (.£235.00 for 10m) and QED cable.

While demoning equipment my dealer supplied a 10m Labgear HDMI Cable , I tried my usual 1m Chord cable back to back with the 10m Labgear and to be honest there really was not much difference to justify spending extra.

You can get a 10m Labgear HDMI Cable fron screwfix for £24.59 , very well made and worth a punt , you can return it if not satisfied.

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the suggestion, I had a look on the Screwfix site, 5m or 10m is the only options and would just have a mass of cable looped around. I may just take the plunge though, as in terms of your kit compared with mine, if its good enough for you....

A

Anonymous

Maybe even try looking at That Cable. They have a 10m cable for £20 and a 5 star review.

A

Anonymous

yeah I've had a look at their site, I'm currently using a £15 gold ended flat cable off ebay that says it was 1080p compatible, so thought I should take a step up, I didn't know if thatcable would be a jump?

A

Anonymous

NSYGrinner:Maybe even try looking at That Cable. They have a 10m cable for £20 and a 5 star review.
Nice one NSYGrinner Wasnt an option when I was looking for one so the That Cable is probably even better than the one I suggested.

Point I am making is ,and It has been said before many times before on the forums very little picture improvement to justify a high cost HDMI , £20.00 can't go wrong

TRENDING THREADS