5.1 speakers for Naim n-Vi ?

stuartayling

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
I would be very grateful for 5.1 sub sat recommendations to partner a Naim n-Vi http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Naim-N-Vi/ I have no local options for demos unfortunately. I am aware of the limitations of the n-Vi with regards to the latest sound formats and am not considering ditching the n-Vi. I watch films and listen to music in equal measure. A separate Blu-ray player will be used for Blu-ray films but the built in cd on the n-Vi will be used for music. I am willing to pay up to £2,000 on speakers. Thank you for your time.

jjbomber

Congratulations on having the best AV amp ever built. Don't worry about the latest sound formats as an n-Vi with coaxial will outperform a newer amp with HDMI inpit. Quite simply one of the best products Naim ever built.

I use Kef Reference speakers with mine with a REL sub.. For your budget there is the Kef Q300 package. Alternative is the Tannoy Revolution.

If you mainly listen to stereo music and want to go the 'serperates' route, then I would go with a REL T-7 subwoofer, Mission MX6 fronts, MX2 rears and MXC2 Centre.

stuartayling

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
I have had a recommendation to get a Focal Dome 5.1 package to use with the n-Vi, has anyone got any experience of this or opinions on this? Many thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts