Toy Story 3

Matrix

Apocalypto

O Brother Where Art Thou

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Lawrence of Arabia

Dunkirk ( the new one and whatever the 1950s one was called)

Chitty Chtty Bang Bang / Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines / Spartacus / Ben Hur / El Cid / Henry V ( a lot of those old Technicolor movies should really come alive in HDR)

War Horse

All the vintage Disney cartoons (for the colours again)

Anything and everything that isn't another CGI cartoon.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Benedict_Arnold said:
Lawrence of Arabia

Chitty Chtty Bang Bang / Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines / Spartacus / Ben Hur / El Cid / Henry V ( a lot of those old Technicolor movies should really come alive in HDR)

War Horse

wow !

So you like nothing film wise with CGI in it ?

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Loads of films I’ve got to get as I got rid of all my DVDs but brought loads of blu- rays as they look good on my Tv still I’ve just brought Spider-Man home coming on 4k at tesco for £20 which I thought was not to bad of a price .

i am a big Marvel , DC fan so I probably end up buying them on 4k I also would like to see the rest of the terminator series on 4k and I like world war 2 films so saving private Ryan , pearl harbour , band of brothers

The complete supernatural TV series on 4k is a must for me

D

Deleted member 2457

+1 Sab. Like those films. I suppose I am looking forward more to new releases that past ones having demoed a few now. The Justice film I think it’s called looks great! I have been demoing a few on my TV through trailers on YouTube and I love the look of Transformers, that really look 4k.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I go both ways I will collect films old and future releases and even buy films that I’ve probably own 2 or 3 times on different formats because I like the film a lot and I can watch the same film over and over again over time as I am not one of those persons who watch a film ones and that’s it. .

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Benedict_Arnold said:
Lawrence of Arabia

War Horse

wow ! 

So you like nothing film wise with CGI in it ? 
Nothing against CGI in limited amounts but so many movies these days are nothing BUT CGI with a few actors doing their stuff in front of s green screen scattered in. They should be called CGC - computer generated CARTOONS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts