442 yes wrong forum

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Ah Sweden- always worth watching (though maybe not when they tonked England in the last World Cup - a shocker). Though Freddie Ljungberg nearly got me killed once...

[/quote]

Tonked us 2 all?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Blimey, you're right, it was a draw - I just remember it like a tonking, what with us conceding the equaliser in injury time, plus Michael Owen suffering that awful knee-knack. I was at the match and we were gutted afterwards - not helped by a nightmare journey back to our hotel through German fans (who'd played earlier) up for a fight.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gerrardasnails"][quote user="Andrew Everard"]
[quote user="simonkee"]I can imagine you with your tongue lolling out awaiting a pat on the head from Andrew as you tip tap away at your computer.[/quote]

That was a little mean and spiteful, wasn't it?

[/quote] And pathetically childish.[/quote]

No, I don't think so. When someone goes out of there way to insult me, for no particular reason unfortunately I'm not of the strength of character to rise above it, flawed as I am. To my knowledge I have never intentionally insulted anyone from this computer as I would like to treat people on this forum as I would in the real world. Unfortunately a very small group of regular posters (and I include you in this as is demonstrated by your last post) do not observe this and feel the need to take cheap shots from afar for their own egos and which is especially prevalent after a poster "disagrees" with Andrew. I can only surmise. I can only surmise that this is an attempt to appear a big shot because in reality they are far far from it. Anyway I have had too nice a day, what with the weather and all, to allow this to dampen things for me and I am looking forward to Poland humping Germany 3-2.

John Duncan

[quote user="simonkee"]I am looking forward to Poland humping Germany 3-2.[/quote]

Ah, another optimist
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="simonkee"]I am looking forward to Poland humping Germany 3-2.[/quote]

Ah, another optimist
emotion-1.gif
[/quote]

Anyone notice the Freudian slip?...........................or maybe I've had too much sun!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts