3D active glasses

dub

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I have just purchased a Panasonic projector model PT-AE8000U.

What I would like help with is does anyone have one and one and what type of 3D active glasses work's with this projector.

It says in the manual code for TV's but I want to make sure they would work with the projector before purchasing; any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

dub

D

Deleted member 2457

TPS would be a good place to phone and see if they do any:

http://www.tps.uk.com/?tab_name=Panasonic&tab_id=52&choice_name=3D3&choice_id=200

You need IR 3D glasses for your Panasonic.

That would be A1113 3D3 glasses sold by TPS.

I recently bought these glasses:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IR-BT-3D-Active-Shutter-Glasses-for-Samsung-Panasonic-Sony-Sharp-Toshiba-3D-TV-/121192377133?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_3D_TV_Glasses_Accessories&hash=item1c37a0eb2d

I can highly recommend them. Tried them only today and watched Pacific Rim. Very comfortable with absolutely no flicker.

Son_of_SJ said:
Hello bigboss, I'm glad to have stumbled on this thread! My Panasonic 65VT65 came with two pairs of these recommeded Panasonic Active shutter 3d glasses, which I see are now £50 from Richer Sounds, only three weeks ago they were around £35! So if these £15 ones on eBay do the job, then that is a tremendous saving over even the original Richer Sounds price.

My 3D3 glasses are on order. They're expecting stock in February. I'm now seriously thinking of cancelling those and getting more of the ebay ones. I'll watch a whole film on the projector before deciding.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Well bigboss, I've taken a bit of a gamble and tonight ordered four pairs of the eBay 3D glasses, at £16 each that can't be bad. This of course is for my new Panasonic 65VT65 in the parlour. However, my trusty old Denon 4010 Blu-Ray player in the parlour was the last generation of players that didn't cater for 3D. So what's a chap to do? Well, also tonight I managed to win a Sony BDP-S570 Blu-Ray player on eBay, at £52 plus £14 postage. It and the glasses should arrive pretty much together, by about the end of this week. So then I should have six pairs of 3D glasses. I could still do with a few more pairs, but money's tight just now.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Son of SJ

I didnt know you have the 65VT65 beastie - well done :)

I dont know about the glasses you bought - but ther 3D3 ones are worth their premium.

You can calibrate an insane quality of image with them with absoluety no cross talk or any other issues.

Its blow your mind good - 2D quality in 3D - thats why we need more good films like Pacific Rim

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Son_of_SJ said:
Well bigboss, I've taken a bit of a gamble and tonight ordered four pairs of the eBay 3D glasses, at £16 each that can't be bad. This of course is for my new Panasonic 65VT65 in the parlour. However, my trusty old Denon 4010 Blu-Ray player in the parlour was the last generation of players that didn't cater for 3D. So what's a chap to do? Well, also tonight I managed to win a Sony BDP-S570 Blu-Ray player on eBay, at £52 plus £14 postage. It and the glasses should arrive pretty much together, by about the end of this week. So then I should have six pairs of 3D glasses. I could still do with a few more pairs, but money's tight just now.

I've had Marantz & Denon BDPs, but they've gone and I'm using my (previously in spare room) 570 and chuffed with it I am. I'm having a room built for HC and another 570 is top of my list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts