2nd System - Amp upgrade

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
What are peoples opinions on my thoughts for upgrading my amps in my 2nd system Currently i'm running an Arcam Alpha 9 integrated with the Alpha 9 CD Player and M/A RS6 speakers (as mentioned below) I'm toying with the idea of either adding another Alpha 9P power amp (the one i had blew for some reason, sent it back to Arcam and it would have cost too much to repair!) Or i could add an Arcam P90 power amp OR Go the whole hog and replace the Arcam Alpha 9 with an Arcam Alpha 10 integrated and 10P power amp. Whats your opinion folks?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Haha

Cheers Joel...

On that note...

I do have the speakers for my main system, all 5 of them!!! Just awaiting the sub to arrive too. Decided to go for a B&W 5.1 system for the new living room, had to buy now as decided to sink the speakers cables into the underlay so used that as an excuse to buy them!

Got me a nice pair of 683's for fronts, 685's for rears and the centre speakers (which i cant remember the bloody name of as usual). Not sure on what sub to go for yet. Dont think i'm in too much of a hurry for it.

As for the receiver, well the new Onkyo got a v good write up so off to audition that in 2 weeks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts