2nd Hand NAD cd player has wowed me!

Bradley747

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I was pushing for almost entirely Vinyl listening over the summer and really enjoyed it (apart from the serious cost of Vinyl)

Then I remembered all my CDs sat gathering dust. I had been using a PS3 for the odd listen when Spotify didnt have what I wanted - not fun at all

Then I thought I would buy a second hand CD player and eventually went for a 6 year old NAD C525 from eBay. I have been really impressed with it, its reinvigorated my listening time and stills provides some of the "tactile" feel vinyl gives, only to my ears gives a cleaner and better balanced delivery of the music.

when A/Bing with vinyl, I find the CD player clearer in its presentation of the digital music in some aspects

cost me less than 160 GBP and feels great value for money!

plus second hand CDs are peanuts compared to vinyl!

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Bradley747 said:
I was pushing for almost entirely Vinyl listening over the summer and really enjoyed it (apart from the serious cost of Vinyl)

Then I remembered all my CDs sat gathering dust. I had been using a PS3 for the odd listen when Spotify didnt have what I wanted - not fun at all

Then I thought I would buy a second hand CD player and eventually went for a 6 year old NAD C525 from eBay. I have been really impressed with it, its reinvigorated my listening time and stills provides some of the "tactile" feel vinyl gives, only to my ears gives a cleaner and better balanced delivery of the music.?

when A/Bing with vinyl, I find the CD player clearer in its presentation of the digital music in some aspects?

cost me less than 160 GBP and feels great value for money!

plus second hand CDs are peanuts compared to vinyl!

Lol...... CD's are the future...... ;-)

I think this topic CD v (insert medium) is becoming the New cable debate.....

Bradley747

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
its the first "proper" CD player I have ever owned, simply hooked up via RCA to 3.5mm cable to my Kubik free speakers it has seriously provided an extra dimension to my music collection.

I know have aptx bluetooth via laptop, Spotify, CD player & Vinyl - all connected to my speakers!

Had Supertramp CD on almost all day !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts