24fps problem on bd30.

beater

Apr 21, 2008
Visit site
I have got a panasonic TH50px70 plasma tv and a panasonic BD30 blu-ray player but when going into the BD30 settings for 24fps ON or OFF i can't turn it to on,just wonded if any one else has had the same problem.

A

Anonymous

I believe there is a FW upgrade for this problem which occurs while watching the "Ruins". To date I have nad no problems.

A

Anonymous

I have similar problem to turn on the 24 fps with my Pana bd 30. Where can I get the FW upgrade to resolve the problem

yipcheah

A

Anonymous

I've got the BD50 which can download the firmware when connected via ethernet to my router. It - and the BD30 - can also be downloaded from the Panasonic support webpage and written to CD-R for manual installation. Here's the webpage - http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/220239/index.html#anker_220239

I've not looked too closely but it seems all the instructions are there too. Good luck!

A

Anonymous

Incidentally I can't select 'on' for 24 fps when connected to my son's Sony KDL-32P3020. The option is grayed out and not allowed as the Sony doesn't support 24p; It works fine with my Pioneer PDP-436XDE which does. I assume the Pana plasma supports 24p?!?

beater

Apr 21, 2008
Visit site
I thought my panasonic TH50PX70 did support 24p, but the option to turn it on is greyed out also.Any more advice would be greatfully excepted.

A

Anonymous

The pana screen does not support 24fps. The BD30 detects the screens ability to receive 24fps or otherwise and greys out the option if not supported. The FW upgrade may address some oyther 24fps issues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts