2 phones on itunes question

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i have my iphone 16gb3gs connected to itunes and i need to get some music onto a nokia e72 in a few days.im gathering as it is not apple do i need to send them to somewhere else i have copied all my cds in apple lossless on itunes. is it simple.

Binman

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
HI,

First check that the E72 can play apple lossless files, i dont think it can. If not, you will need to convert them to something it can play.

To get the music on there you can either

1. Use Microsoft Media Player and sync via bluetooth (if you have BT it on your pc)

2. Use something like Media Monkey and sync via bluetooth (if you have BT it on your pc)

3. Copy & paste the music onto the inbuilt micro sd card via bluetooth, or via the supplied USB cable with your phone.

4. Use Nokia PC Suite or Ovi Suite to sync the music to your nokia.

I have the E71, and if it were me, and I had no need to constantly change the music, I would just use copy and paste.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
just plugged it into the aptop and your right i cant use loseess, so im just going to pick 50 so tracks for her and rip on windows media off cds and now and then add a couple the main source wil be spotify offline.

but oasis,bob dylan and katie melua are not on spotify and there musts imo

Fisherking 145

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
You can use iTunes to make MP3 versions of your lossless music. Just change your import settings to the size of MP3 you want, then, when you right click on the lossless tracks you want to convert, it will give you the option of creating an MP3 version. This way you can use the CTRL or SHIFT buttons to do loads of tracks at once.

There are lots of posts about how to do this on here, and lots of other forums, just use the search function, it's amazing what info you can gleen from the very many knowledgeable folks on here. It was on here I found out how to do this.

TRENDING THREADS