2 amps = set of speakers

c.oldhams

Apr 6, 2023
Visit site
i have a dedicated stereo set up with a set of Fyne Audio 301 (which are amazing for the price you can get them for). i have just got a Denon AVR 1912 for free and i wanted to integrate it into my system to build a cheap surround sound set up but the AVR doesnt have any preouts to put into my stereo inputs on my preamp.

my question is can i reverse bi wire them so that 1 set of speaker connecters go from my stereo power amp and 1 set from the AVR 1912 both going into the single speaker terminals on the 301's . i aware i will need to be really careful and only have 1 amp powered on at a time, but assuming i do this in theory it should work right and mean i dont need anything more?

i have a dedicated stereo set up with a set of Fyne Audio 301 (which are amazing for the price you can get them for). i have just got a Denon AVR 1912 for free and i wanted to integrate it into my system to build a cheap surround sound set up but the AVR doesnt have any preouts to put into my stereo inputs on my preamp.

my question is can i reverse bi wire them so that 1 set of speaker connecters go from my stereo power amp and 1 set from the AVR 1912 both going into the single speaker terminals on the 301's . i aware i will need to be really careful and only have 1 amp powered on at a time, but assuming i do this in theory it should work right and mean i dont need anything more?
Welcome to the forum.
Think you might need to clarify exactly what you have.
You mention a dedicated stereo set-up and then a stereo power amp.
Exactly what is that amp?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts