189,000 members?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 188533

I've been looking since you posted this and I still don't see it. Looks for an I must be blind emojii.... :p

D

Deleted member 2457

I've been looking since you posted this and I still don't see it. Looks for an I must be blind emojii.... :p
Hi mate, you have to log in and click on forums, then it’s says in red welcome to the forums and in little writing under this it’s got 189,000 members roughly. See it now?

D

Deleted member 188533

Ah it's probably being blocked. I use uBlock Origin and Ghostery. I hate ads. :)

D

Deleted member 108165

Might be 189,000 members but it's still the dreary handful who keep posting that keeps it alive. Probably had about 10 new members who have joined the main posters since the phoenix rose again. Currently it's still a mere shadow of its former iteration.

scene

It's getting busier though. From when I came over in early December the average number of posts per day has at least tripled and it's still trending up.
Yes, it does seem to be slowly picking up. Thing is, if you're on here every day you don't notice the change. I've been stupid busy at work, so on here less than normal, and when I do come on I can see how many more posts there are, and there are a few more than 10 people posting...

D

Deleted member 108165

I didn't say there were 10 people posting. I said that we've attracted about 10 more who are willing to share their knowledge by replying to threads and offering advice.

D

Deleted member 2457

Mag subscribers maybe?
Can't be forum members surely - if so, at least 189,970 of them don't bother posting :unsure:
BB used to provide links to WHF subscribers numbers I think a long time ago, perhaps BB you can here? Thanks.

I thought it was on WHF Wiki page but not anymore as far as I can tell.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts