100,000 posts and counting!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We've just topped 100,000 posts on the site, so a million thanks to everyone who has posted on the Forums and made it such a successful community for all things home entertainment. Keep those questions coming!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
So what percentage of post does that give to Andrew???
emotion-4.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Add up all the WHF staffer posts and it's more than 10 percent - not bad, as we deliberately set out for these Forums to be somewhere where the team could get feedback, offer advice and interact as much as possible.

Here's to the next 100,000!
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

Congrats to all the staff of WHF and all the contributors that post here. Its a great informative forum with a subtle hint of sarcasm at times...
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Is a useful forum indeed.

I struggle to figure out with whathifi being such a popular mag how the forum isn't frequented by more people.

Pike900fish

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Couldn't agree more how informative this forum is. I only discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago when I was having speaker matching problems (my own fault for buying from ebay without audition and only relying on reviews!) People are so helpful, knowledgeable and passionate about hifi...it's great.

It's got the hifi bug back again so much so on a sunny afternoon like this, I'm listening to music rather than riding me motorbike
emotion-3.gif
...now there's a thought..i wonder how much i could get for it and what upgrades i could make to my system..oh no...here we go again!

Cheers all

A

Anonymous

mrbungle:Is a useful forum indeed.

I struggle to figure out with whathifi being such a popular mag how the forum isn't frequented by more people.
I was thinking that the other day, along with how easy it is to find my posts through Google. In fact, it made me feel a little faint...

Excellent job WHFSV team, keep it up!

A

Anonymous

With a few changes to the way this place is moderated, I dont see why this cant be bigger than the other forum's that a lot of people frequent

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
thfcwestlower: I don't see why this can't be bigger than the other forum's that a lot of people frequent

That's certainly our intention
emotion-1.gif
But I don't see the need for any change in the way the site's moderated. After all, the house rules are clearly set out here, and as the site's owners we reserve the right to moderate it as we see fit.

A

Anonymous

thfcwestlower:With a few changes to the way this place is moderated, I dont see why this cant be bigger than the other forum's that a lot of people frequent

I agree

A

Anonymous

Greetings from tropic Singapore
emotion-2.gif
23 out of that 100,000 came from me woohoooo!! now I have another one so 24 posts from Khian
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Andy Clough:We've just topped 100,000 posts on the site, so a million thanks to everyone who has posted on the Forums and made it such a successful community for all things home entertainment. Keep those questions coming!

A million thanks for 100,000 posts lol 10 each? Seriously, top site and apart from the odd less than nice postings - mostly tolerant and informative. Can I mention the 'c' word - cable, anyone?

Oh, and WHF staff posting is good - keep it up.

How about a celebratory competition - win a date listening to new kit with Clare, Andy or Andrew (depending on your orientation/and or taste)?

A

Anonymous

Andy Clough:

thfcwestlower: I don't see why this can't be bigger than the other forum's that a lot of people frequent

That's certainly our intention
emotion-1.gif
But I don't see the need for any change in the way the site's moderated. After all, the house rules are clearly set out here, and as the site's owners we reserve the right to moderate it as we see fit.

Edited: Please do not discuss moderation.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:ÿHow about a celebratory competition - win a date listening to new kit with Clare, Andy or Andrew (depending on your orientation/and or taste)?

Watch this space - we've got all sorts of plans....ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts