10% off LG OLEDs at Richer Sounds and elsewhere

Can’t quite believe I just ordered an OLED 55B16LA from Richers, and the price was already about fifty quid less than John Lewis. But unlike JL, the 10% still had to come off the advertised £878. So for just £790.20 we are getting TV that to me is worth £1,000+.

I’m not a TV bargain hunter in the normal course. I buy one and it lasts ten years. I last bought brand new TV in 2009, a Sony 32” HD, and we’ve been using a family member’s 2011 LG 47” something for the last few years - that LG cost me £200!

The 10% off campaign runs until 1 Feb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 197450

Can’t quite believe I just ordered an OLED 55B16LA from Richers, and the price was already about fifty quid less than John Lewis. But unlike JL, the 10% still had to come off the advertised £878. So for just £790.20 we are getting TV that to me is worth £1,000+.

I’m not a TV bargain hunter in the normal course. I buy one and it lasts ten years. I last bought brand new TV in 2009, a Sony 32” HD, and we’ve been using a family member’s 2011 LG 47” something fir a few years - that LG cost me £200!

The 10% off campaign runs until 1 Feb.
Nice one, you are going to love it! (y)

Reactions: nopiano
Well, maybe I looked in the wrong place this morning, but it appears to be no longer listed at RS. So, when the Telesales guy said there’s a couple left, that wasn’t sales hyperbole after all. (I just hope it works first time and I don’t need a replacement!) They still have the slightly better C1 model, but I wanted the B1 because the narrower stand fits our Canton sound base perfectly.

The B1 is still at John Lewis for £929. It was a Which? magazine Best Buy in October 2021 at £1,299 from AO.com. TV prices are such volatile things!

D

Deleted member 197450

Well, maybe I looked in the wrong place this morning, but it appears to be no longer listed at RS. So, when the Telesales guy said there’s a couple left, that wasn’t sales hyperbole after all. (I just hope it works first time and I don’t need a replacement!) They still have the slightly better C1 model, but I wanted the B1 because the narrower stand fits our Canton sound base perfectly.

The B1 is still at John Lewis for £929. It was a Which? magazine Best Buy in October 2021 at £1,299 from AO.com. TV prices are such volatile things!

Hope you get a good one. (y)

Reactions: nopiano
D

Deleted member 197450

The price of LG OLED TVs now has gone up a lot!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts