£10 HD subscription?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Exactly which channels should I get with the £10 subscription?

When I flick through the HD progs and try to play them, most won't play. A notice pops up saying to get this channel I have to subscribe to it. I can only get BBC & Channel 4 HD.

I was under the impression I'd get quite a few HD channels with the £10 sub.
emotion-40.gif

daveh75

With the HD pack you get all the HD channels except the premium channels, i.e movies and sport. Unless you also subscribe to movies and sports of course!

Though haven't you just done a self install ? If so you need to phone Sky and get them to pair your viewing card to your new Sky box,if you haven't already done so....

A

Anonymous

Right, thanks Dave

I did try ringing earlier but could't get through, so will try again later.

Does that mean once I have done this I'll get the cHD channels straight away, or will I have to wait for it to set-up? I ask because there was a notice stating it could take up to 4 Hrs
emotion-18.gif
Is this true?

Edit:

I don't have all the channels

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
once you phone sky to upgade it useally takes about 30mins roughly. then you will get 34 hd channels only if you take the highest package[movies sport entertainment]. Its defo worth the extra money, hd channels on sky is all ill watch.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys
emotion-21.gif

Will get it sorted asap. might even upgrade to the sports pack.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Up & running chaps .............................Eventually!
emotion-40.gif

After the third try in getting the card registered to the box, was put through to Technical who sorted it out, not sure why they messed up the first 2 times
emotion-7.gif

TRENDING THREADS