Yes I know...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
it's not a camera forum, but if anyone wants a Pentax 50-200 lens, then check out the muppets at Jessops who are selling them for less than 50 squid when they are 3 times that price anywhere else.

Mind you their website is littered with pricing errors to the point I fely sorry for them and wrote to their customer services about it last week. They were selling 'bundle deals' for more than the separate prices and listing savings as 'minus £39.94' etc. Idiots.

In fact this lens as above when in a package deal with a Pentax K20d/18-55mm lens costs about £50 more than buying the camera/lens kit and the 50-200 separately. Hmmmm.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:
it's not a camera forum, but if anyone wants a Pentax 50-200 lens, then check out the muppets at Jessops who are selling them for less than 50 squid when they are 3 times that price anywhere else.

Mind you their website is littered with pricing errors to the point I fely sorry for them and wrote to their customer services about it last week. They were selling 'bundle deals' for more than the separate prices and listing savings as 'minus £39.94' etc. Idiots.

In fact this lens as above when in a package deal with a Pentax K20d/18-55mm lens costs about £50 more than buying the camera/lens kit and the 50-200 separately. Hmmmm.

ÿ

hehe!

do let us know the reply!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts