yamaha ysp

b75

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
buying a cinema system and was thinkin of a girlfriend friendly soundbar . have a 40" sony and was thinkin either the ysp 30 d or the ysp 1100. looking for advice on what would be better choice both around same price although the 30 d does more wonderin if 1100 still better performer. cheers

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Hiya, I have the 30D that compliments 37 inch TV and below and is therefore smaller than the YSP 1100 model. The YSP 1100 has now been supeseeded by the 40D model (same size) and is suitable for 40 inches and above. The later model have DAB Tuners and can work with Vierra/Panasonic remotes and have the relevant HDMI connections whereas the older versions do not. However I have heard the 1100 and it still has an impressive sound and is a lot cheaper than the newer models. I have a Subwoofer with mine hidden under a coffee table. Marantz also do a good soundbar but is expensive. It just depends what you want and what you are willing to pay. If you go the Yamaha website they go into greater detail and if you search for Soundbar or sound projector on this Forum will give you some relevant info.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts