Yamaha AS2100

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Simple question really ...; anyone heard one or know of a UK review? In the absence of anything in the UK hifi media, I tried Google translate and ended up with this very amusing German to English translation ... *ROFL*

Test excerpt: "... To the chagrin of Cambridge and Marantz this music preferential treatment to the convinced read also detect acoustically. Concert halls in size and splendor, in any case, made by Yamaha for even more air between the panels, for an even more balanced light and especially for superior stability and tranquility. It sounds pretty almost like an upscale pre-power amp combination, gave a judge rightly pointed out. Clearly, the Brecker band made also via 851 or PM 14 for the voluptuous, high-ended full-body massage. Yet somehow they were actually even a trace of effort, in a way seen a salty beads of sweat on the forehead, while the A-S2100 easy remained and possibly grinned. And the story of the boxes and voices? She was his sausage-matter . Palfinger wife and Ms. Teng acted with this or that box and with large and small always the most natural. And thus offer Kato and Yamaha's A-S2100 to the hammer under the current integrated amplifiers of this galaxy ... "

Rating: + Absolutely sovereign stable, balanced, pleasant and reminiscent of larger pre / end combos sound

Price / performance: outstanding

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
tino said:
Simple question really ...; anyone heard one or know of a UK review? In the absence of anything in the UK hifi media, I tried Google translate and ended up with this very amusing German to English translation ... *ROFL*

Test excerpt: "... To the chagrin of Cambridge and Marantz this music preferential treatment to the convinced read also detect acoustically. Concert halls in size and splendor, in any case, made by Yamaha for even more air between the panels, for an even more balanced light and especially for superior stability and tranquility. It sounds pretty almost like an upscale pre-power amp combination, gave a judge rightly pointed out. Clearly, the Brecker band made also via 851 or PM 14 for the voluptuous, high-ended full-body massage. Yet somehow they were actually even a trace of effort, in a way seen a salty beads of sweat on the forehead, while the A-S2100 easy remained and possibly grinned. And the story of the boxes and voices? She was his sausage-matter . Palfinger wife and Ms. Teng acted with this or that box and with large and small always the most natural. And thus offer Kato and Yamaha's A-S2100 to the hammer under the current integrated amplifiers of this galaxy ... " Rating: + Absolutely sovereign stable, balanced, pleasant and reminiscent of larger pre / end combos sound Price / performance: outstanding
WHF did say they were going try and review the new Yamaha range.

Including the stunning looking AS3000 Range...........
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
tino said:

Test excerpt: "... To the chagrin of Cambridge and Marantz this music preferential treatment to the convinced read also detect acoustically. Concert halls in size and splendor, in any case, made by Yamaha for even more air between the panels, for an even more balanced light and especially for superior stability and tranquility. It sounds pretty almost like an upscale pre-power amp combination, gave a judge rightly pointed out. Clearly, the Brecker band made also via 851 or PM 14 for the voluptuous, high-ended full-body massage. Yet somehow they were actually even a trace of effort, in a way seen a salty beads of sweat on the forehead, while the A-S2100 easy remained and possibly grinned. And the story of the boxes and voices? She was his sausage-matter . Palfinger wife and Ms. Teng acted with this or that box and with large and small always the most natural. And thus offer Kato and Yamaha's A-S2100 to the hammer under the current integrated amplifiers of this galaxy ... " Rating: + Absolutely sovereign stable, balanced, pleasant and reminiscent of larger pre / end combos sound Price / performance: outstanding

I think they liked it, but not sure where the sausage comes into it...

Google translate of Japanese review

http://tinyurl.com/np5v895[/b]

Although it is mainly in comparison the the 3000.

Another Japanese review if you want to run it through Google translate.

http://www.ippinkan.com/yamaha_s2100.htm

I've seen the units in store, but I didn't have time to have a listen.

Regisss

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone comment on these to amplifiers A-S2100 vs A-S3000? I can't find any reviews and comparison of these both and also with other in similar price range.

Thanks

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
The Yearbook edition of Hi-Fi News says (on the last page under the Kessler rant) that there's a test of the AS2100 and CD2100 in the next issue of the magazine, which is out on November 7th.

TRENDING THREADS