Wow, nearly been on here for 5 years ...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:
Out of interest drummerman. What hifi do you own? :)

Whatever it is, it's pretty and he's pretty proud of it. :shifty:

Pretty it ain't ...

Denon PMA1510/Sony STRDB930, Denon DCD 685, Usher S520, Ruark Vita sub (MJ Pro 50) Laptop/Spotify etc via cable or blue tooth, Cables by Naim/QED

Bedroom; Denon Receiver, Denon CD player, netbook plus other bits and pieces, including more speakers which will be rewired and otherwise changed etc.

The Sony receiver is presently used as 2ch amplifier in the lounge.

regards

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
drummerman said:
CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:

Pretty it ain't ...

Denon PMA1510/Sony STRDB930, Denon DCD 685, Usher S520, Ruark Vita sub (MJ Pro 50) Laptop/Spotify etc via cable or blue tooth, Cables by Naim/QED

Bedroom; Denon Receiver, Denon CD player, netbook plus other bits and pieces, including more speakers which will be rewired and otherwise changed etc.

regards

Nice. 8)

Do you have any photos of it?

Sure, I can post some. There will be a few soon about the mods I am carrying out as well

regards

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
drummerman said:
CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:

Pretty it ain't ...

regards

Nice. 8)

Do you have any photos we can see? (the hifi I mean not yourself ;) )

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
edplaysdrums42 said:
Hi Drummerman

Can i ask why when you start a new thread your first post is always blank?

Cheers, Ed

It creates a certain build-up, suspense ...

Not sure why I can't post 'normally' but I almost gotten used to it now. Similarely, when I sign in I'm suddenly in my account rather than the page I was on before signing on ...

This forum is a bit like my little french car ... full of quirks

regards

T

the record spot

Five years and eleven weeks for me on this site. And going back to the early 1980s for the internet in general.

J

jcbrum

Andrew Everard said:
jcbrum said:
Before that it was mostly individual Bulletin Boards, each with an individual telephone number, accessed using a dial-up modem at 96bps.

Luxury!

Ah remember when you 'ad to write out your postings by 'and wi' a stick of charcoal on back of an old envelope, pin them to a board in't village square, an' 'ope someone 'appened to pass by and 'ave a look...

tim-brooke-taylor-john-cleese-graham-chapman-marty-feldman-four-yorkshiremen.jpg

;)

No need to make a 'Symphony' out of this 'New World', Dvorard !

;)

JC

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts