Wirefreehomes

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am in the process of scoping out a retailer for a new Onkyo Amp some KEF T Seriers Speakers and some Cables. So far the best deal I can find is Wirefreehomes, the guy seems genuine, but I am still keen to get a recommendation, has anyone had any dealings with this company? if so could you please share? I am looking at about £1400 of my hard earned beer tokens on this purchase and do not want to be sold grey imports, any responses would be greatfully received.

Steve

georgecostanza

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I ordered a marantz blu ray player in silver from them, said it was in stock on the website ,

then got call to say sorry it wasn't

waited 6 weeks for delivery, with the full amount sitting in their account all that time,

and then they delivered the wrong colour.

Took 3 weeks to get money back , quite a few unanswered phone calls in meantime,

eventually superfi had it in stock 50 quid cheaper so I took my custom there.

A

Anonymous

On another forum site they seem to get good reviews, maybe you were just unlucky georgecostanza.

They get top spot on google, and their website is very profesional, I would not worry myself about buying from them.

And I am very savvy, never been ripped off, or waited 6 weeks for delivery, not to call up and demand a refund right now.

A

Anonymous

FAO: Foxyfeeling71

Further to your posting we can confirm that Wirefree Homes are not an authorised stockist of KEF T Series and would therefore not be able to supply that product to you.

There are a number of retailers that can supply T Series and the link below will take you to the KEF dealer locater that will point you towards your nearest stockist once you have put in your address details.

http://www.kef.com/GB/Retailers

Should you have any further queries then one of our authorised T Series stockists will be able to help you.

In the event that you have any problems then please let us know.

Thank you for your interest in T Series.

Regards,

KEF UK

georgecostanza

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well I too consider myself savvy, the reason I waited 6 weeks for the player was that the delivery fron Japan was awaited, all the shops quoted the same . Re. the kef comment above ,I also found out after that the Marantz was not supposed to be sold mail order/internet, only for collection instore. So it would seem this company do not play by the rules ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts