Win a Panasonic 3D TV, Blu-ray player and glasses

A

Anonymous

Thats nice of currys, you cant opt out of third party marketing, and they do bombard you.

I had about 10 emails a day from curry and pc world and dixons, and pressed opt out all the time and they didnt remove me.

Sent a letter threatning legal proceedings if they did not remove me, and they eventually did and said it was an error in there opt outs.

BE WARNED

By entering the Star Wars prize draw you agree to receive further information from Dixons Retail Limited and carefully selected third parties to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you.

scene

This is why I use a _nospam@ address for this stuff - helps having my own host. Failing that, set up a hotmail/gmail account purely for competitions, check it weekly for wins and can the rest. (My nospam email has been getting daily emails from Dell for three years now...)

A

Anonymous

scene:This is why I use a _nospam@ address for this stuff - helps having my own host. Failing that, set up a hotmail/gmail account purely for competitions, check it weekly for wins and can the rest. (My nospam email has been getting daily emails from Dell for three years now...)

I have a gmail account, but might set up another one for this, good idea scene.

Thanks, but they still should give you the option,

D

Deleted member 2457

I was going to enter this last night but got put off too
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts