Why still problems?

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
MrReaper182 said:
Vladimir said:
Try deleting your browser cache and see if that helps any.

Tried that before writing this. Would be nice if just once this website worked like 99 percent of the other websites on the web. That's not to much to ask is it?

Not trying to be super stoic, but I don't see it as such a big deal. I'm amazed at the tantrums thrown over such a menial thing as an audio forum (a free service, mind you). *unknw* They'll get it fixed, I'm sure.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Not trying to be super stoic, but I don't see it as such a big deal. I'm amazed at the tantrums thrown over such a menial thing as an audio forum (a free service, mind you). *unknw* They'll get it fixed, I'm sure.

Not being pedantic but it's not free at all, we pay for it indirectly by tolerating the times when upto two thirds of the visible real-estate is occupied by banners or adverts, and those intrusive auto-launching popup videos that obscure most of the screen. The alternative is we pay money to access it (apparently, even though there are thousands of enthusiasts-ran websites worldwide that aren't so overblown with adverts yet are still free to view), which is just a more direct method, that's all.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Series1boy said:
It's not refreshing properly and the site header is going to the middle of the screen and then all the page format is all over the place... This is on an iPad Air 2.

Yup, can see that at my end too. I've emailed the tech team but we now have a code freeze until January 4th (the office is closed over the Christmas/New Year holidays) so I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will be fixed until then. Sorry.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
Series1boy said:
It's not refreshing properly and the site header is going to the middle of the screen and then all the page format is all over the place... This is on an iPad Air 2.

Yup, can see that at my end too. I've emailed the tech team but we now have a code freeze until January 4th (the office is closed over the Christmas/New Year holidays) so I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will be fixed until then. Sorry.
Never mind Andy, merry Xmas to you. *smile*

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
we now have a code freeze until January 4th (the office is closed over the Christmas/New Year holidays) so I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will be fixed until then. Sorry.

From the perspective that software problems like this rarely happen by themselves and are caused by the fact someone f'ked up, it would look like the code-freeze didn't happen soon enough. Thanks for letting us know anyhow, it's appreciated (by me at least).

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
Andy Clough said:
we now have a code freeze until January 4th (the office is closed over the Christmas/New Year holidays) so I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will be fixed until then. Sorry.

From the perspective that software problems like this rarely happen by themselves and are caused by the fact someone f'ked up, it would look like the code-freeze didn't happen soon enough. Thanks for letting us know anyhow, it's appreciated (by me at least).

yes something or someone has bollxxxx it up.. Thanks Andy for responding. All the best!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts