why is it so hard to do anything on the site???

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I'm over-egging it, but some things are damned temperamental. I can only post more than one photo if I don't type any text first. If I type even a full stop, I can only post one photo. Weird.

After 3 months of trying, I've given up on getting my avatar to work.

I've just tried to put a 'smiley' into a reply, using the 'insert smiley' button. Did it work? No! Surely, you should just press the 'smiley' icon, select what one you want and it should appear, no?

Apart from that, love the site!

northantsbloke34

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
bretty:
I'm over-egging it, but some things are damned temperamental. I can only post more than one photo if I don't type any text first. If I type even a full stop, I can only post one photo. Weird.ÿ

After 3 months of trying, I've given up on getting my avatar to work.ÿ

I've just tried to put a 'smiley' into a reply, using the 'insert smiley' button. Did it work? did it ******! Surely, you should just press the 'smiley' icon, select what one you want and it should appear, no?ÿ

Apart from that, love the site!ÿ

I can change my avatar and insert smileys but i can't add pics or links and i use firefox

Messiah

When you reply to a message do you get the toolbar under the Message header?? You need to use the tools on here for inserting pictures and links. They are not on the options page.

Messiah

Well under these tabs you should see a copy of the post you are replying to, under this the subject of the thread and under this where you type your replies. The tools should be above where you type the reply.

A

Anonymous

Not sure about the other problems but I will look into them tomorrow but I can sort out the avatar issue for you, (it something we know about.)

I'll send an email to you tomorrow morning.

Austin

nads

northantsbloke34:All i can see is compose/options/related/preview
Where do you mean? sorry for being thick!

whathifitk9.jpg

tools shown above.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts