Who is signing up for Amazon Prime day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

David@FrankHarvey said:
Will it be worth it? Black Friday (well, "Black November", as it turned out to be - milking it a tad) was a big let down. Nothing of interest at all.
thumbs_up.gif
Yep, don't think I will bother. Cheers.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
like david said the last big event had nothing of interest to me, most of it seems the same stuff, maybe if they had some vinyl or newer blu-rays in the promotion (instead of the same old box sets) then I might sign up.

*music2*

D

Deleted member 2457

macdiddy said:
like david said the last big event had nothing of interest to me, most of it seems the same stuff, maybe if they had some vinyl or newer blu-rays in the promotion (instead of the same old box sets) then I might sign up.

*music2*
thumbs_up.gif

There are some very good upcoming deals, in a myriad of rubbish ones.

Logitech Harmony Elite remote (the best in its class in my opinion) coming up at 2pm. Some good blu ray deals coming up as well, including The Revenant. And loads of TVs, including 2016 models (no OLEDs).

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I can never be bothered with Amazon sales because it puts things on sale at certain times. I don't have the time to constantly log on every hour to order something else, so I save my money and don't order anything!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts