Which TV is this one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
No idea. I get frustrated that Currys (for example) seem to have appliances and electronics with different nomenclature to any other suppliers. It seems to prevent comparison of specs and prices and gives 'exclusivity' maybe?

D

Deleted member 2457

RobinKidderminster said:
No idea. I get frustrated that Currys (for example) seem to have appliances and electronics with different nomenclature to any other suppliers. It seems to prevent comparison of specs and prices and gives 'exclusivity' maybe?
Yep, I think so. I think the c might stand for curved TV but no way does b stand for flat TV.
regular_smile.gif

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
RobinKidderminster said:
Yep, I think so. I think the c might stand for curved TV but no way does b stand for flat TV.

C - curved. B-flat. Simples :)

D

Deleted member 2457

RobinKidderminster said:
gel said:
RobinKidderminster said:

C - curved. B-flat. Simples :)
*biggrin*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts