Which speakers will work well with my amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I have been looking at upgrading my hifi speakers & have been looking at B&W 685 & CM1 & Monitor RS1 & RS2. I have also been looking at the Mordaunt Short Mezzo 2 & am also aware that this speaker works best if partnered with specific amps.

I have a Denon PMA 350SE Amp and would be very grateful if someone could tell me if my amp would work well with the Mordaunt Short Mezzo 2 speakers and the other speakers that I mentioned above.

Best Regards

Barrie

A

Anonymous

baz12:I have a Denon PMA 350SE Amp and would be very grateful if someone could tell me if my amp would work well with the Mordaunt Short Mezzo 2 speakers and the other speakers that I mentioned above.

My previous amp was Denon PMA250 and I always felt it was a good match for my Mordaunt Short Avant 902i speakers. Before that the Denon amp was matched up to Mordaunt Short MS15s for about 20 years! I perhaps wouldn't draw direct comparison with the more expensive kit you're considering, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out given that the budget end from those brands to my mind worked pretty well together.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts