Which speakers should i choose?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all this is my first post. Iam hoping all that knowledge out there can help me. Just about to upgrade my MS 914 floorstanders, MS centre and surrounds.

Richer Sounds suggest Aviano 6, or Mezzo 2 bookshelves as i have a spare pair of stands.

What would i lose/gain moving from floorstanders to bookshelves?

My budget is £600 for the main speakers. I dont mind upgrading slowly.

Heres the rest of my kit. Onkyo 606, CD540a, Panasonic 35, Toshiba hd player, V+ Box.

What do you think? Any other ideas? All suggestions appreciated.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Book shelf speakers can work very well, provided you have a decent sub, also require sturdy stands and the right amount of fillings, normally sand. I would say that certain shops will always advise you what they stock, rather than giving you the best you can get for your money. Im very happy with my Quad-lites and Onkyo 606, and if i where to buy some floorstanders or new speakers,i would look at the B&W range and the MA range for deals on older models and wait to upgrade my amp.I would look at the MA BR5 floorstanders and centre for around £500- 550 or some older MA Radius. Or if you want a complete package now even though their quite an old package for value are still excellent speakers the Acoustic Energy.

http://www.sightandsounduk.com/catalogue/p7750/101_20/AV%20Speaker%20Packs/Aegis%20Neo%205.1%20package.aspx?aid=800813

A

Anonymous

Thanks lobby. I will look into all of those suggestions.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts