Which speaker system should i choose?

Scu

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I want to buy some new better speakers for my old audio system. I am inbetween Denon SC-M39 an Boston Acoustics CS 26 MKII. If you have expirience with both, which one is better in sound stage, less demanding, better frecquency, better overall sound and build quality?

Thanks.

Scu

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
These are the ones that i found and i have budget for. My room has 25 sqare meters (5x5m square shape minus an 2x2meter space where is a dressing). So it is some kind of an L shaped.

Music is from classical, jazz to classic rock and the source are flacs with 24/98 minimum

My sound card is an Emu 0404 usb, the amp is an old EISA awarded JVC (I believe it was awarded in 94). Actualy this the little brother of the one awarded. The only difference is that doesn't have rotating twitters. However, I bought this JVC without speakers and the philips ones that i have are bad. I mean REALLY BAD. Maybe I will change the amp soon. But right now I want to see how it goes with this one.

That about it.

Scu

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
So, Zensor is the best out of two..
smiley-smile.gif

Zenzor is twice as expensive where I am from.

gasolin

Scu said:
So, Zensor is the best out of two..
smiley-smile.gif

Zenzor is twice as expensive where I am from.

Only 228 euros for the cheapest dali zensor 1 can't imagine the boston and denons cost half of that, in demark where i live the Q Acoustic 2020i is only slightly cheaper ,only the Q acoustic 2010i is noticable cheaper then the dali zensor 1 (20£ each)

Scu

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, they are. Zensor are around the same price you told, a little pricyer (240 euro). But denons are around 120 euro and BA are 140 euro.

I red lots of good tings about these Zensor, but also very good things about BA CS26, and the difference in price is arround 100 euro. My amp is good but not great, and therefore I am thinking if is worth the difference.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts