Which is best Revo or Pure In-car radio?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for a DAB to put in my car but due to the thing being a Passat i have an intergated radio with screen so i need something to play through this.

I have looked at both Revo and Pure systems but cannot find as much as i need to make the right decision.

HELP

A

Anonymous

Revo's job has a modulator and I think plugs in but am not sure as that part of set-up is very sketchy, and as you know Pure just find an available FM station on your radio.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Oh right. Now I remember Revo did launch something like this yonks back. Not sure whether it's still current, though - not a sniff of it in the product section of Revo's website.

A

Anonymous

apparently there is now a MKII, but i was going for the Pure anyway so will stick with that unless someone comes up with a good reason not to.

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I've got the Pure Highway, but found in my commuting area (N. Bristol to mid-wiltshire) the standard screen mount antenna was pretty much useless.

I bought an screen-mount external aerial from Panorama and cobbled together a cable which has made things much better - I now only lose signal for about a mile at each end.

Here's the link to the panorama aerial

When in-signal, the sound is great, and would be lost without 6music for the commute...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts