WHF posts on Facebook

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Come on guys get your act together there have been 5 Facebook posti in about 15 minutes this morning spread them out a bit no more than 1 a day preferably.

D

Deleted member 2457

I don't do Facebook or Twitter. One question about Facebook though if you saw an old girlfriends photo on there and she was on there with another women, would that mean she now bats for the other team? Or am I just jumping to conclusions? I am not with Facebook and what it all means.

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers guys. They seemed happy and close. And by close I mean standing right together. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Cheers guys. They seemed happy and close. And by close I mean standing right together. Oh well.

hasn't anybody ever said to you, "squeeze in, squeeze in!" when taking a photo? Doesn't mean you're an item...

True. If I had to guess I would say 50/50. You can't tell either way. But being Facebook I would of thought the whole point was to have your own photo of just you. She still has the same surname. I suppose there is one way to find out.
smiley-smile.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:

hasn't anybody ever said to you, "squeeze in, squeeze in!" when taking a photo? Doesn't mean you're an item...

True. If I had to guess I would say 50/50. You can't tell either way. But being Facebook I would of thought the whole point was to have your own photo of just you. She still has the same surname. I suppose there is one way to find out.
smiley-smile.gif

Some people put hundreds of photos on Facebook, it means nothing without any additional evidence.

D

Deleted member 2457

John Duncan said:
There's a picture out there on the internet somewhere of me and Simon Lucas standing close together. I can't speak for Simon, but I personally wouldn't read anything into it...

smiley-smile.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
pwiles1968 said:
Come on guys get your act together there have been 5 Facebook posti in about 15 minutes this morning spread them out a bit no more than 1 a day preferably.

To get back on topic (even though the OP was in July), we only post edited highlights from the main website on Facebook, and usually only a couple a day. Today, for example, there was one post (on the Burmester 113 DAC), last Friday we flagged up the Awards (one post) and on Oct 18th there were just two. Doesn't seem excessive to me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts