Where is best to sell vintage KEF speakers?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I have a pair 1970's KEF Referance Model 101 speakers that I have no use for but am uncertain where best to sell them? Naturally thought of EBAY but maybe there are better places to sell Vintage equipment?

Any Ideas???
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

DJ, there's a vintage KEF site over at www.hifiloudpeakers.info.

They don't have a classifieds section but may be worth asking the question over there?
hth

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Gary Mardell:DJ, there's a vintage KEF site over at www.hifiloudpeakers.info. They don't have a classifieds section but may be worth asking the question over there? hth

Do you have a exact URL as I tried the one you siad but it did not work.
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

Sorry, bad typing.

Try: www.hifiloudspeakers.info

Now, how do I make it clickable?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Gary Mardell:Sorry, bad typing. Try: www.hifiloudspeakers.info Now, how do I make it clickable?

BINGO!!!
emotion-21.gif
Works now, will have a look, Thanks.
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

No idea where youre from but there is a vintage HIFI shop in Exeter called the Emporium.

evo6tme

Apr 17, 2008
Visit site
D.J.KRIME:

Gary Mardell:Sorry, bad typing. Try: www.hifiloudspeakers.info Now, how do I make it clickable?

BINGO!!!
emotion-21.gif
Works now, will have a look, Thanks.
emotion-11.gif

Yeh that site is full of great onfo if your into your old kefs, but i apllied for forum access months ago and still no reply. but flebay has plenty of vintage kef components and speakers reguarly for sale so i would imagine not a bad place to start....

T

the record spot

Hi Fi World (sorry Claire, Andrew, Andy, etc...) do free classifieds, so you can put your speakers on there at no cost, plus enough word space to put in a reasonable description.

Ebay will hit you for a listing fee, a selling fee and, as PayPal is mandatory with many people paying through that, the money handling fee too. Double dipping by Ebay (as they own PayPal) but I'd look to the free classified sections first. You are at least pitching to a fairly knowledgeable market and can set your price or o.n.o.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts