Where do you sell your old hi-fi

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Other than Ebay, are there other outlets that you use to sell your amps, speakers, cables etc ?

Ebay fees take quite a lot from the selling price - wondering if there's anything else around which might be cheaper.

Thanks

I’ve sold some bits on Hifi Wigwam, but eBay has a huge reach and even the oddest things find buyers. Every few weeks I get 80% off final value fees, which a year or so back used to be offered as only £1 fees!

Worth waiting for with typical Hifi values. Good pictures and an honest description make a big difference imo. I can’t believe the crappy pics and scant description some use for items costing £000s!

ultraminiature

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have sold Hi-fi gear and shipped across the world via eBay. I would not have got a sale or not at the that price without the reach. But it depends on what it is. Having a 40kg power amp shipped to Australia took some skill to triple pack for the journey. If buying stuff like that I prefer to drive to pick it up.

I have many excellent buys via Facebook market place and been happy with the long drive and being able to hear it set up before packing in the boot and taking away. Transferred cash via internet banking.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts